Do you have home gardening questions?
- Read our tips on plant problem diagnosis first. These tips may help you solve your problem, but even if they don't, they'll give you an idea of the kinds of questions we're likely to ask.
- In Santa Clara County, contact the Master Gardener Hotline for gardening tips between 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., Monday to Friday at 408-282-3105 or send us your question on-line.
- For gardeners in northern Santa Clara County, contact the Gamble Garden Master Gardener Hotline on Friday between 1:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. at 650-329-1356.
- Have you called the Hotline? Pease tell us about your experience using our hotline feedback page.
- Interested in having a Master Gardener speak at an event? Request a speaker online.
- Having an event and want to have us staff a table for gardening advice? Make a request online.
- Want advice for a school garden? We have an extensive resource guide all about school gardens!
- Learn about becoming a Master Gardener
- The Master Gardener Program Advisor is:
Dr Maria de la Fuente Ph. D.
County Director & Farm Advisor
- Our address is:
University of California Cooperative Extension
1553 Berger Drive, Bldg. 1
San Jose, CA 95112
Master Gardeners 408-282-3105
Directions to Office
- For other counties in California, visit the Directory of UCCE offices.
For web site related issues
Please email us at email@example.com