- Upcoming events
- REGISTER TODAY! Our in-depth course on vegetable gardening starts on Tuesday, March 18, 7-9 p.m. at the Campbell Community Center and meets each Tuesday through April 22 (no class April 8). See our Adult Education page for details or download the flyer. Tell your friends!
- Information about Water Conservation in the Home Landscape. And useful links to conserve water. Some will even pay you!
- Learn about the best plants to use with the least amount of care and water in our climate. Visit our Water Wise Plants page. Photos and detailed info!
- Dr. Bob Raabe's excellent list of plants that are and are not susceptible to Oak Root Fungus.
- Warm and Cool Season Vegetable Planting Guidelines that explain when to seed and when to plant various vegetables year round. There is a PDF version for printing too.
- Cookbooks: Crazy for Citrus and Chile Head Sampler are both available now!
- Read the latest "Ask a Master Gardener" column, originally published in the San Jose Mercury News.
- Save 10% on books ordered online with UC ANR when you use our promotion code PRCLA43. You can browse or search the catalog or go directly to the list of gardening books. A portion of online sales that use our promotion code benefits the Cooperative Extension of Santa Clara County and the Master Gardeners.
Becoming a Master Gardener
Interested in Becoming a Master Gardener in Santa Clara County?
The process starts in the summer with informational meetings, followed by a formal application process.
If you'd like to be contacted about the informational meetings, please click on this link and fill out the form.
You will be sent a message to the e-mail address you enter on the form to verify that your address is correct. Make sure to complete the instruction on that message.
While we accept information at any time, you won't be contacted until shortly before the next round of meetings. Thank you for your interest in the program.